test

Mmm... Cookie Rhythms






How many times have I drawn pretend cookies and pizzas to help students visualize note values? Many students need a little extra help understanding how sixteenth notes, eighth notes and quarter notes are related and we have taken many imaginary trips to Tim Horton's to visualize cookies broken into halves and quarters.

If you read yesterday's post, perhaps your interest is piqued for trying out the Noteshelf appfor iPad. I have been having the best time creating background images and building workbooks that I can use over and over again with my students on the iPad.

Today I'd like to share my collection of images that I use when working on eighth and sixteenth note rhythms. 
Just click here to open my zipped file from Dropbox, the folder contain 5 images which you can save and sync to your iPad. You might want to watch my video tutorial to learn how to create a booklet with custom background images using Noteshelf. I just takes a little practice. By the way, when you download these images they should be rotated so the bar is at the bottom, that way they will fill the page properly in Noteshelf.

Good luck everyone. As Stephen said last week, "the iPad makes everything fun".

Mmm... Cookie Rhythms Mmm... Cookie Rhythms Reviewed by starlightoko on 5:23 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.