test

Ladybug Teaching Aids

I love to create teaching aids, games and an assortment of colorful activities for my students. Without a doubt, the ladybugs are a favorite teaching aid in my studio. They are wonderful for visualizing all sorts of patterns from scales and triads to advanced intervals.





Lady teaching aids for piano lessons

Initially I made my set of ladybugs for my Leaping Ladybugs game, but they seem to get used for so much more! They are so colorful and fun. How can theory be dull when you are building scales with friendly little ladybugs?
You just need two things from your craft store:
a package of 8 really cute buttons (I'd love to make a set of bumblebees or frogs)
a pack of clay that bakes in the oven
Cut the clay into 8 equal squares and roll them into spheres (about 3/4 inch). Then press the buttons into the clay to make a hole on top and a flat bottom surface (you don't want them to roll around). Remove the buttons. Now bake the clay according to the directions. When they are cool you can snap the buttons back into their holes. I put a bit of glue in the hole first just to make sure they stay in place.

Have fun, this is a quick and colorful rainy day craft that will add a bit of 'play' to your teaching.
Ladybug Teaching Aids Ladybug Teaching Aids Reviewed by starlightoko on 12:14 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.